Unashamed Outreach Ministry - "Yes You Can One Step At Time"
RSS

Recent Posts

WHAT DO YOU HEAR?
"AWAKEN WITH PURPOSE"
Nothing Is Impossible For God
SORRY! THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
BORN TO WIN

Categories

"Awaken With Purpose"
blog
BORN TO WIN
encouragement
Nothing is impossible with God
Secret Place
What do you hear?
powered by

My Blog

Secret Place

When you seek me with all your heart, you will find me, when you begin to remove the distractions, those things that take you away from my presence and word. When you make a righteous decision to come away with me to the secret place where I can hide you under the shadow of my wings (Psalm 91).  At the secret place I can speak my heart to you.  I am HE the beginning and the end, the faithful one who will never leave nor forsake you.  I am there even when you think I am not, cry out to me, do not remain in silence, cry out with sounds of praise and worship me. Watch me deliver you from the hand of the enemy.

22 Comments to Secret Place:

Comments RSS
tibet a on Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:27 AM
I recently started a website, the information you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

Olga on Sunday, June 2, 2013 1:28 PM
Thank you to Tibet. I am glad you enjoyed. Continue coming back for more writings!

emmybello on Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:53 AM
Really Appreciate this blog post, can I set it up so I get an update sent in an email when you write a new article?

Olga on Sunday, June 2, 2013 1:30 PM
Hi Emmy: So happy to hear this has blessed you. I am not sure how to alert you when I write something new, I have to look into that :(

Olga Robinson on Sunday, June 2, 2013 1:32 PM
Rod: Glad you have been blessed :)

australia writings on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 3:03 AM
the title of the website gave me a whole different idea of the content LOL but this is really satisfying. grateful for your writing.

how to get free robux on Friday, August 3, 2018 12:55 AM
Hey guys if you want more and more robux for free then must try my link to get lots of robux for free online.

Cat6 cable 1000ft on Saturday, March 9, 2019 4:12 AM
Outreach is an activity of providing services to any populations who might not otherwise have access to those services. Outreach is often meant to fill in the gap in the services provided by mainstream services and is often carried out by non-profit, nongovernmental organizations.

dissertation hypothesis buy service on Thursday, November 28, 2019 11:46 PM
Very nice and helpful words. The Lord is my shining Star that leads me to better life.

dissertation literature review services on Wednesday, January 1, 2020 11:00 PM
Thank you for those nice and lovely words. Our Lord speaks thru people like you. Thank you so much

logoliberty on Thursday, January 2, 2020 3:21 AM
Really nice piece of content.

help with a dissertation hypothesis on Thursday, January 2, 2020 8:23 AM
Actually, many students encounter problems with submitting writing assignments on time or simply being able to handle the task without any challenges.

piknu on Sunday, January 12, 2020 7:42 PM
Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. PLEase go to site piknu

write a hypothesis for a dissertation on Monday, February 3, 2020 11:34 PM
Scientific research is about finding out what causes certain outcomes to occur. If you are doing a quantitative research paper, it is important that you develop a hypothesis in order to determine cause and effect.

dissertation abstract service on Thursday, March 5, 2020 1:49 AM
Just have a look at the words about hiding you under the shadow of my wings. It feels so warm afterward as if you have found what you have been looking for ages.

gomovies on Saturday, March 7, 2020 8:49 AM
Glad you have been blessed :)

Certus Trading Reviews on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 11:53 PM
By the end of Certus Trading Reviews options course, you will be able to choose stocks that are set to take off over the next 12 months, structure your trades to make a more than 100% return and hedge your trades to make money even if you are dead wrong on the direction.

top microwave convection oven on Monday, May 18, 2020 4:08 AM
The GE Advantium microwave combines fast cooking, true European convection, the sensor microwave and the heat / proof oven to make delicious and juicy dishes that you will love!

buy dissertation results writing online on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 1:45 AM
Realizing that you have a secret place makes you a little bit more confident. You can always count on His help.

writing a dissertation introduction chapter on Monday, June 29, 2020 6:53 AM
Remember that you are never alone with these feelings...

Assignment Help Australia on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 10:18 PM
We offer assignment help for marketing, management, finance, accounting, law and many other subjects. If you need top quality assignment at affordable prices then order your assignment through our website.

buying a dissertation literature review on Monday, October 5, 2020 3:26 AM
I'm reading these words just in time, and in my heart, I've been looking forward to find them.