Unashamed Outreach Ministry - "Yes You Can One Step At Time"
RSS

Recent Posts

WHAT DO YOU HEAR?
"AWAKEN WITH PURPOSE"
Nothing Is Impossible For God
SORRY! THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
BORN TO WIN

Categories

"Awaken With Purpose"
blog
BORN TO WIN
encouragement
Nothing is impossible with God
Secret Place
What do you hear?
powered by

My Blog

WHAT DO YOU HEAR?

Most of us hear so much through out the day.  We hear the types of entertainment we engage in.  We listen to different people engaging in various conversations on many topics.  The thoughts in our own heads.  Some of us still hear things played over in our minds that took place many years ago.  Perhaps the put downs of a family member or the taunting of a school mate.  Today I want you to know that what you meditate on is playing a major role on your actions, behavior and will ultimately determine your DESTINY.  The Lord Jesus Christ desires to LEAD his people by his right hand.  Psalm 32:8.  In order to do this we must be POSITIONED in a place daily where we can hear his voice as he speaks through his word.  His word has the POWER to set us FREE from the past, lies and limitations that have been placed there through out the years.  CHOOSE to BELIEVE and APPLY God's word to your thought life.
2 Corinthians 10:4. I HEAR the voice of my father leading his people to a place of VICTORY!  Allow the Holy Spirit to be your helper, call upon the name of the Lord.  He desires a personal strong relationship with you.
He has set me free from so many battles.  I am now in love with his word and his PRESENCE and his VOICE.  I wont respond to any more LIES or PUT DOWNS.  What do you hear?

20 Comments to WHAT DO YOU HEAR?:

Comments RSS
Custom essay on Monday, July 31, 2017 2:32 AM
I like this post. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting such blogs. I’ll keep coming back and will suggest you to my friends as well.

Magnus on Friday, March 9, 2018 1:35 PM

Is TicketNetwork Legit, Risk-free and Trustworthy?

We required to visit see a baseball activity and TicketNetwork was the main ticket provider we noticed via the internet. The only real element was after i booked the primary ticket, their reps called me considering the ticket was not attainable any more. Which transpired 2 times and that i improved spots twice well before to obtain the ticket that i went with. Their reps have been pleasant despite the fact that.

Getting tickets via TicketNetwork https://sites.google.com/site/legitticketsites/ticketnetwork-reviews was hassle-free because of my getting a member of Workforce Countrywide. I obtained a twelve.5% cashback any time I procured one thing as a result of TicketNetwork and their amount was frequently less costly than that of StubHub. I have employed TicketNetwork a good deal of situations to receive tickets for concerts and athletics activities. The supply on the tickets that i procured was first-rate. I could print the tickets off accurate away if I desired to or these would present up within the mail. TicketNetwork continues to be nice and i've in no way experienced a concern while in the quite a few times that I have put to use them.

TicketNetwork has really solid ticket rates. I printed the tickets off from their homepage. All around, I have had a reasonably really good practical experience.

I went on-line and was shopping close to after i chanced on TicketNetwork. With ticket service providers, the worth is truly a strike and skip simply because they do not tell exactly what the actual assistance cost could well be until you�re ready to strike pay for. I took an opportunity with TicketNetwork since their cost appeared to be much less expensive. Their service payment was variety of the killer even while every one of the other people were being similar. My tickets ended up delivered with the expected time period.

help me do my essay on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 12:12 AM
This data is so unusual and attempts to give data about the profound. All the data is so excellent yet I attempt to comprehend the correct importance of these words. Along these lines, you endeavor to make the relationship to the God.

roblox hack on Friday, August 3, 2018 1:00 AM
Hey guys if you are a gamer and want more and more robux for free then must try my link.

professional cv writing on Monday, September 17, 2018 6:23 AM
I can't even focus on that. There are too many things we heard every day.

.. on Thursday, May 2, 2019 4:38 PM

grademiners.com review on Thursday, May 2, 2019 6:33 PM
This blog is very heartwarming. It touched my heart. We hear a lot every day. It may be a story, a gossip, a news, a lesson or a music. Everything we hear will have an impact to us, it may be positive or negative. But always remember that do not always believe in what other people say, but to God, we should always listen because he knows what’s the best for us. He will lead us to the right path.

70s retro shirts on Friday, October 25, 2019 8:28 PM
A promotional video is amazing all you need is to provide such information that can fit your all needs, go through my network and tell me whether do you like my blog or not, most of the people have shared positive response and that's the ultimate way to move on and share quality information. Are you willing to go through my stuff or not.

mens brown cafe racer jacket on Monday, November 25, 2019 2:01 AM
Your article is such an informative article. It is glad to read such articles. Thanks for sharing.

how to get gold in war robots on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 4:20 AM
Many factors determine how much gold or silver you get after a fight.

perfect golf swing on Monday, January 6, 2020 2:23 AM
For many, knowing what career path they want isn’t so cut and dry; life experiences and exposure to culture can all help to mold you into a successful adult. But for some, like Kris Thorkelson, a strong vision helped him become a successful entrepreneur.

Useless Websites on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 2:29 AM
WHAT DO YOU HEAR? Useless Websites

23isback on Thursday, March 19, 2020 9:50 PM
23isback https://23is-back.com/ 23isback

small tattoos on Saturday, April 4, 2020 2:08 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos
Reply to comment

online dissertation hypothesis writing services on Monday, April 6, 2020 12:12 AM
If you are a doctoral candidate who is struggling with your final project, buy a dissertation hypothesis from SupremeEssays.co.uk and our experts will help you! Writing a hypothesis for a dissertation is an important part of the entire process.

electric griddle buying guide on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 12:52 AM
Traditionally, baking sheets have been used to bake flat breads such as tortillas, pancakes, pancakes and oat cakes.

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 2:44 AM

emma on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 7:25 AM
We are featuring a rich collection of movies and we take great pride in being the one-stop solution provider for all kinds of movies online.” Said the spokesperson of 123movies Unblocked, while talking about the digital platform to watch movies online free

William L. Nail on Saturday, September 5, 2020 5:53 AM
Do you limp forward, terrified and apprehensive, or do you get the market by the throat? Leaders are daring and also, genuine. Come clean. Try not to gloss over, don’t jumble. Try not to be a twitch either. You need to figure out how to introduce things to your group in a legitimate yet adjusted way For More Information.

Assignment help Australia on Monday, October 19, 2020 4:49 AM
Feeling trapped while writing an essay? There’s a way out of getting your essay written. Get professional essay writing help by hiring our expert academic writers. It has proved to be a wise option for student who need a writing help for their due essay assignments.